Did you know that even if you have Replacement Cost Coverage, your claim is still paid upfront on a depreciated basis? This is a controversial issue in which insurance companies generally rely on only the estimated age of an item as the basis of how much depreciation they will withhold. Learn more about some of these concerns.
NEWS & INSIGHTS
How is Depreciation Applied in a Personal Property Claim?
- Recovering from the unimaginable: Resources for businesses and homeowners following a disaster
- Marshall fire victims brace for insurance claims process
- DORA Bulletin B 5.43 offers relief to Policyholders from Marshall Fire
- Colorado Division of Insurance addresses Underinsurance concerns from Marshall Fire
- DORA provides guidance to Coloradans effected by Wildfires
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Call us today for a review of your insurance claim, ask questions about your policy, or to learn more about how The Claims Group team can work on your behalf and better understand the benefits of having representation in claim. We welcome questions on both commercial and residential claims.