The State of Colorado recognized many issues that were hurting consumers who had property damage claims and a variety of challenges working with their insurance carriers. In 2015, a new law was enacted that enhanced the consumers rights.
NEWS & INSIGHTS
Colorado Law Protects Homeowners
- Recovering from the unimaginable: Resources for businesses and homeowners following a disaster
- Marshall fire victims brace for insurance claims process
- DORA Bulletin B 5.43 offers relief to Policyholders from Marshall Fire
- Colorado Division of Insurance addresses Underinsurance concerns from Marshall Fire
- DORA provides guidance to Coloradans effected by Wildfires
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Call us today for a review of your insurance claim, ask questions about your policy, or to learn more about how The Claims Group team can work on your behalf and better understand the benefits of having representation in claim. We welcome questions on both commercial and residential claims.