While it may seem obvious that your insurance company should respond to the loss from water. However, a typical policy can be ambiguous. Here are critical points to consider regarding coverage for water damage losses.
NEWS & INSIGHTS
Water Loss Claims are Often Covered Even Though Frequently Denied
- Recovering from the unimaginable: Resources for businesses and homeowners following a disaster
- Marshall fire victims brace for insurance claims process
- DORA Bulletin B 5.43 offers relief to Policyholders from Marshall Fire
- Colorado Division of Insurance addresses Underinsurance concerns from Marshall Fire
- DORA provides guidance to Coloradans effected by Wildfires
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Call us today for a review of your insurance claim, ask questions about your policy, or to learn more about how The Claims Group team can work on your behalf and better understand the benefits of having representation in claim. We welcome questions on both commercial and residential claims.